Originally from the kitchen of Janice Marie, with adjustments by Melissa
- A pound of ground beef into the pot.
- Sprinkle with a round of garlic powder.
- Sprinkle with another round of garlic salt. (I believe this is the key ingredient.)
- Add a small palmful of cumin. (Probably a teaspoon)
- Once the beef is browned, add a can of dark red kidney beans.
- Add a can of tomato sauce.
- Add two heaping tablespoons of chili powder.
- Stir and let simmer for a bit.
- Serve and top with oyster crackers and sharp cheddar cheese.